POSITION SUMMARY :
Our available position is base on office work with different responsibilities and tasks. The focus on an administrative assistance is to perform responsibilities of daily operations support to other employees. Most duties include answering call, managing appointments, sorting mail and greeting office visitors. Candidates are require to be professional, highly ethical and confidential. This position will requires a content ability to learn different software's like QuickBooks and other system implemented by our company. We would train the right person to achieved the right level of professionalism.
- Files and organization
- Answering phone calls
- QuickBooks Professional
- Front desk work by assisting visitors
- Managing appointment and employee schedules
- Analyzing office procedures and basic understanding of office implementations.
- Computer, fax, telephone and systems skills
- Provide support to co-workers with reports and other implemented systems
- typing skills with a range of operational administrative functions
- Experience with Answering phone calls. CTU will also train right Candidate.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Microsoft Office software Skills. Excel, Word and PowerPoint are essential for the office.
- Ability to write reports and other instructions
- QuickBooks professional. CTU will train right candidate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
COMMUNITY TAXES UNITED
Our Company has been rapidly growing in the State of Idaho the passed 7 years. We are an small Bilingual Accounting Firm with high ethical and professionalism values. We are currently growing our team, looking for ethical, honest and professional individuals to joint out team. Our Company will invest in training the right Candidate.
Pleased send a resume Info@communitytaxesunited.com
Community Taxes United
410N kings RD ste105
Nampa ID 83687