At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
*Must have Healthcare / Nonprofit experience.
Provides financial leadership to the corporation by supporting efforts to meet current and long-term goals while defining financial strategies. Develops, maintains and/or supervises all financial-related activities including payroll, purchasing, property management, cash disbursements and receipts, accounts receivable and financial statements; prepares federal and other grant budgets and financial status reports; maintains statistical systems; assists in the administration of the corporation as may be necessary.
- Master's degree in business administration, health care administration, accounting or finance. CPA certification or significant and advanced financial management and/or accounting experience may substitute for the master's degree.
- Minimum seven years related experience that demonstrates accounting knowledge and accounting practices with a minimum of two years' experience in non-profit financial management.
- Knowledge of applicable governmental cost principles, budgetary and reporting requirements, and governmental auditing principles and the appropriate AICPA industry guides.
- In-depth knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and major insurance carrier regulations, procedures and benefit plans.
- Conversant with collection practices and laws.
- Comprehensive understanding of CPT and ICD coding systems.
- Ability to analyze and interpret government regulations specific to the health care industry.
- Ability to direct and monitor the work of other staff.
- Strong computer skills, especially related to spreadsheet software and accounting packages.
- Excellent leadership planning and organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with and present financial information to multiple stakeholders and audiences.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- FQHC experience strongly preferred.
- CPA credential is desired.
- Prefer at least three years senior management experience.
- Prefer ambulatory or hospital care administration experience including familiarity with CPT & RVU coding systems, Medicare FQHC cost reporting and insurance carrier regulations.
- Grant writing background and experience helpful.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.