Love our store, and want to get paid to have fun? We’re looking for you!
You’ve got to hustle, bustle, and be the most amazing customer service person ever!
We will not settle for anybody that is ho-hum. You have to be on fire every single day!
If you have a passion for fashion, and love amazing home décor, you may be a great fit.
Preference will be given to those that have been in merchandising positions in the past. Must have prior customer service and retail experience. Rockstars…that’s what we need!￼
Bring your game and let’s see what you’ve got! This is a rare full time, Tuesday-Saturday opportunity with up to 40 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and engage customers with energy and enthusiasm and ascertain what each customer wants or needs. Make recommendations.
- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Accurately compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment. Maintain records related to sales.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
- Clean shelves, counters, tables, and bathrooms. Sweep and mop floors, remove trash, general cleaning.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
- Bag or package purchases, and wrap gifts.
- Be aware of inventory levels and report needs to store manager/owner.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase in store and online as needed.
- Assist with social media posts, live events and sales, and respond to customers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High performance experience working in a retail environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills, goes above and beyond.
- Forward thinking, solution oriented, ambitious and driven.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong math and computing skills.
- Fashion oriented.
- High School Diploma